Membership of the Welsh Springer Spaniel Club
Membership of the Welsh Springer Spaniel Club is open to everybody with an interest in the breed.
As a member you will benefit from:
- Receiving two full colour newsletters (January and July) annually.
- A comprehensive yearbook (October), in printed form delivered to your door. All the publications contain useful information and articles about Welsh Springer Spaniels.
- There is also a members “hotmail” and Facebook page that keep members updated on a more frequent basis throughout the year.
- Members will also receive discounts at Welsh Springer Spaniel Club run events such as shows, working events, training and seminars.
- Publicity on the website to promote any shows you may be judging.
- Your contact details published on the website if you have puppies available.
To become a member you can download a membership form to send to the Membership Secretary or fill out the online form. For payment information please see below. By becoming a member you will be bound by the Club`s Rules and Code of Ethics.
Free membership for ADI assistance dogs
Welsh Springer Spaniel Club Subscription Rates
Payment Information for new and renewing members
- Payment can be made:
- By cheque (to the address below)
- By cash (at selected WSSC events)
- By standing order (contact the Membership Secretary for more information)
- With show entires (made via Fossedata.co.uk)
Contact details for membership
By post to:
WSSC Membership List Coordinator,
18 Old North Road,
See committee page for contact details
Join or Renew Online
The various renewal options are listed below.
the welsh springer spaniel club
Each application for membership must be accompanied by a completed membership form. You can download the form by clicking here and email/post a completed copy to the Membership Secretary.
Alternatively fill out our online membership form below.